HARMON TRAVEL TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH HARMON TRAVEL
Before we finalize arrangements for your trip, we require that you click “I Agree” below. Clicking will signify your agreement with the following terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and all members of your traveling party:
1. Travel Documents: You agree to review your itinerary and other travel documents for accuracy and to inform us promptly of any issues. The names on your documents must match your government-issued ID.
2. Agent: You understand that Harmon Travel is not the source or supplier of the travel services you have requested, and acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers of such services. You have been advised that the suppliers whose names appear in the information supplied to you are those who are actually responsible for providing the travel services you have purchased. You consent to and request the use of those suppliers and agree not to hold Harmon Travel responsible should any of these suppliers: 1) fail to provide the travel services you have purchased; 2) fail to comply with any applicable law; or 3) engage in any negligent act or omission that causes me any sort of injury, damage, delay or inconvenience.
3. Risks of Travel and Release: Harmon Travel assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under our control or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illness, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at
www.travel.state.gov. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at
www.cdc.gov/travel. It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS AND DANGERS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
4. Foreign Entry Rules: You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months or more after your date of travel. Some countries will not admit persons convicted of a crime. Some countries require both parents’ consent for minors to travel.
5. Reservation Rules: If you do not use one of the flights in your reservation, the airline will cancel your remaining itinerary. If you do not
cancel your flights prior to departure, your ticket will be suspended.
6. Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to Covid-19 or any other claim under the policy.
7. Credit Card Merchant: We also strongly recommend that you use a credit card (not Debit Card) for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if we are the credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against Harmon Travel.
8. Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against Harmon Travel within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in Ada County, Idaho will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
Each item marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
Effective June 30, 2020