Promoting Safe and Healthy Travel to Any Overseas Location with St. Lukes!
Visit St. Lukes Travel Medicine before you embark on your journey overseas!
Every year more than 40 million people from industrialized countries travel to developing and tropical regions of the world. St. Luke’s Travel Medicine ensures that you have the information and immunizations you need for a safe, healthy journey. St. Luke’s Travel Medicine is a unique clinic designed to bring travel health medicine and immunization services to the adult population of Idaho, in collaboration with your primary care provider. We also have access to up-to-date information on infectious diseases, preventive health, and environmental concerns information that is vital for all travelers.
Travel Medicine provides:
- Travel vaccines including yellow fever
- Health risk print-outs that include travel advisories from the U.S. State Department
- International certificates of vaccination (required documents for some countries)
- Malaria area maps
- Informational flyers on altitude travel, travelers’ diarrhea, and motion sickness
Please contact us at least six weeks before your departure, as some vaccine series require several weeks to complete and take time to reach full effectiveness.
Where Do I Start?
- Call us at (208) 706-7200 to make an appointment for a consultation.
- Please be prepared with your date of departure and travel Itinerary.
For your initial visit at St. Luke’s Travel Medicine, you will be scheduled for a consultation with a Travel Medicine Provider. Please bring your immunization record with you to your appointment. Based on your destination and itinerary, immunizations and/or tests may be recommended or required.
St. Luke’s Travel Medicine and Immunizations
520 South Eagle Road; Suite 1239
Meridian, ID 83642
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.